X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP3 & Snow Goose Sounds.

I currently run a E-Caller with Car Deck, Amp, and Radio Shack Power Horn Speakers. I picked up a cheap MP3 Player the other day and have decided to use it on my ECaller instead of the Car Deck. I'm still learning how to put music/sounds on the MP3. Where do you get Snow Goose Sounds for an MP3 Player??

Best way is to purchase a CD from this website and them upload them to your MP3 player..

Comment

Okay, I have the Snow Slayer CD. So just rip it to Windows Media Player and upload through a USB?

Comment

I do believe that is correct.. Give it a try

Comment

Good choice on that snowslayer cd, hmm I wonder who created that one. Hey Bro whats up got snows yet? Bluegoose I wouldn't stop at just one sound, the more the marier.

Comment

No snows yet Kris but the Storks have been heading south for about a week now..

Comment

It worked.

Comment

Hey Bluegoose, what kind of amp did you use? What's the wattage on the speakers?

Comment

What goes into making a Snow Goose CD?? Are these actual sounds captured by placing microphones into feeding flocks or what??

I see there are other websites offering snow goose e-caller CD's, are these all unique recordings or is there some "cut and pasting" going on?? .

what do you all think?? ...

Dude

Comment

For me it is recording live goose sounds then extracting the best sounds from what you recorded. There is looping involved when I made Snow Slayer I tried to not get it overly repetitive so it sounded authentic. I used about 100 hours worth of recordings to come up with the proper mix of sounds. It is a lengthy process trying to get the proper sounds with little to know background noise. The biggest problem is other birds especially song birds and waterfowl. Wind noise is a factor too.
                    That is how it is done from my perspective..

Comment

Thanks Bro!!

Are there websites out there offering free downloadable snow goose sounds that you know of??

Comment

Free!! No best bet is to purchase a few different CD's and then create a mixer from them. We all understand copy rights though ??

Comment

I didnt think there were free downloadable sounds available but you never know til you ask right?

Mixers? Copy Rights..whats that?

Anyways thanks for the information Bro!!

Comment

Working...
                          X