Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Ecaller use with decoys in SK? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ecaller use with decoys in SK?

    Read on another web site that the changes to the e caller reg allows you to use any decoy, but prohibits you from taking migratory bird other than snow geese this fall if an e caller is present. I called SK Enviroment today and was advised you can take any waterfowl species. Anyone else hearing different?

  • #2
    decoys in a white spead with electric caller

    Originally posted by theduckguru View Post
    Read on another web site that the changes to the e caller reg allows you to use any decoy, but prohibits you from taking migratory bird other than snow geese this fall if an e caller is present. I called SK Enviroment today and was advised you can take any waterfowl species. Anyone else hearing different?
    as I reported earlier I called Sasktoon law enforcement and he said that you can use any decoys{ducks,canada geese,specks,and cranes} in a white spread with an electric caller as long as the electric caller has snow goose sounds only I reported this 7-20-2012
    Last edited by skycarplen; 08-23-2012, 09:08 PM. Reason: more info

    Comment


    • #3
      yup, i agree. can use any decoy but only snow goose sounds. countdown begins for us. 5 weeks till we head north.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Goosecrew View Post
        yup, i agree. can use any decoy but only snow goose sounds. countdown begins for us. 5 weeks till we head north.
        I believe no spinning wing decoys can be used while operating an ecaller.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rmhull3 View Post
          I believe no spinning wing decoys can be used while operating an ecaller.
          Any decoy can be used all types... not sure were you are getting this info from but it is not accurate...

          Comment


          • #6
            He is just Rattling your chain BroBones

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by drake View Post
              He is just Rattling your chain BroBones
              Actually I'm not. I called the Canadian Wildlife Service and this is what they told me for the 2011-12 season
              Last edited by Rmhull3; 08-28-2012, 01:04 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                2011-2012

                Originally posted by Rmhull3 View Post
                Actuall I'm not. I called the Canadian Wildlife Service and this is what they told me for the 2011-12 season
                the 2011-2012 seanson is past and this is the 2012-2013 season and I call the widlife officer in Saskatoon and he said again that the 2012-2013 season will that being non-resident hunters will be able to use dark decoys (Canadas, Ducks, specks and Crane) a snow goose spread with an electric caller aslong as the caller has snow calls only and that weCAN KILL all watererfowl that are legal to kill using the call and all the dark and white decoys as well. I have check a number of sources and they all say the same .So much for all the untrue BULL. For those who don"t belive this don"t use any darks in the spread. spinning wing machines can cna be used with electric callers as well. this is for Saskatchwen

                Comment

                Working...
                X